Privacy - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Premier Partners BV, located at Rivium Boulevard 301 2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Rivium Boulevard 301
2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel
+31 10 713 9650
Personal data that we process Premier Partners BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address - Bank account number
- Information that is necessary to provide our services to you
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Premier Partners BV processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
- social security number (BSN)
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Premier Partners BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out our services
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call or e-mail if necessary
How long we store personal data
Premier Partners BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the next retention periods for the following categories of personal data (unless there are other statutory periods):
- Customer data: Personal data will be held for as long as the individual is a customer of the company plus 5 years.
- Employee data: General employee data will be held for the duration of employment and then for 5 year after the last day of contractual employment.
- Tax data including VAT: will be held for 7 years.
- Recruitment details: Applications and interview notes of unsuccessful applicants will be held for 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure.
- Operational data: Operational data will be retained for 5 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Premier Partners BV will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation. We may provide your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and accountants
- Governments or regulatory authorities
- Professional liability insurance or other relevant insurance companies
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain services, such as: document processing and translation services, confidential waste disposal, IT systems or software vendors, IT service providers, document and information storage providers
- Service providers who help us with analyses, such as Google Analytics
- Postal, email or courier services.
Please note that this list is non-exhaustive and there may be other examples where we share your personal information with other parties to our services as good as possible.
With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Premier Partners BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Where we process your personal data
We will process your personal data in the European Union/EEA. Your personal data will not be processed in or transferred to other countries without adequate safeguards are taken to protect your data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview: [For example: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years]
View, modify or delete data You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you are entitled to your possible permission for the to withdraw data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Premier Partners BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data we hold from you in a computer file to you or one another organization you have mentioned. You can request access to, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request withdrawing your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be sure that the request to inspection is done by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo in this copy, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Premier Partners BV also wishes to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Premier Partners BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to abuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Changes to our policy
This privacy statement may be amended in the event of changes to our service or changes in privacy laws. We will publish any change on this website. In the event of any changes that apply to you, we will inform you about this personally, for example by email.